Sunday, August 29, 2010

Socks n Clogs

I have gone sock crazy! I figured that since I make shoes then I really should make socks as well! I've been hand decorating a range of one of a kind knee high socks! As you can see from these sample socks I do have a love of unusual buttons. I've nearly bankrupted myself importing unusual buttons from overseas & collecting them from markets.


As you can see I also really love apples.
I was recently drawn to spotlight for the catalogue sale which featured buttons. I spent hours agonizing over each button. I bought over a hundred dollars worth of weird & wacky buttons. However the day almost ended in tears when the ladies at the counter could not work out the register code for my discount.
There are sweet little roses embedded in these clear buttons if you look closely


These Clogs are genuine dutch Patent leather with authentic rough wooden soles. Interestingly they seem to be held together by staples.
I added the vintage grosgrain ribbon cross bar myself to add a little 70's pizzaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment